Aluminium, Basswood, PVC Shutters
Building a new home or renovating. Working alongside acclaimed architects, designers and homeowners we supply beautiful Timber, PVC and Aluminium security shutters, adding value and elegance to every home.
We offer superior quality custom-designed, adjustable louvre window and door shutters.
It’s all about attention to detail. Everything we do, ensures you get the very best quality and ultimately, the most beautiful shutters that will add style and value to your property.
Our shutters are locally crafted, and can be designed and manufactured to suit any size or shape door or window opening.
Security Shutters are the strongest and most stylish security shutters available. Offering a broad range of choices, together with experienced personal service, Security Shutters set the standard and provide complete peace of mind.
Secure your home beautifully.
In Style Blinds and Shutter
When considering shutters there are 3 ranges to select from Aluminium, Basswood and PVC.
Aluminium Security Shutters are best for security no burglar bars and gates needed, suitable for interior and exterior.
Phoenix Hardwood – also known as Kiri Wood / Paulownia / the wood of the future
The Pheonix shutter is a deterrent against break-ins but not a security shutter. Stylish elegance with a perfect finish therefore complementing any interior. Excellent for interior doors, windows and also room dividers.
PVC – Shutters best for damp area or humid environment suitable for interior and exterior.
- Hinged: The most popular type of shutters used. Primarily used as window coverings, but can also be used for doorways.
- Bi-fold: Two or more panels in a concertina effect.
- Sliding: A double tracking system that allows panels to slide past one another.
Elegance and style with a chic look and it doesn’t stop there. Security and safety being a must why not go with the savvy stylish safety solution of shutter won’t comprise any space, and furthermore offers a perfect solution for any opening.
They look good, work smartly and fold away neatly.
- Higher safety so you get better security.
• Security shutters come with a 10 year warranty.
• Internal or External installation.
• 6 to 8 weeks lead time.
• Optional finishing lintels/architraves.
• Different track options for bigger openings.
• Keyed locking system – Double locks available.
• Super silent and easy to operate.
• Bi-fold shutters are generally used to cover doorways, or as a modern room divider.
Made with a natural medium density timber, neither to heavy not to light but still offers a reasonable amount of hardness, giving a good resistance to knocks and bumps.
This pale and straight grain wood makes it perfect for staining and thus resistant to warping, with a uniformed smooth finish which adds to the beauty.
Adding wood shutters can actually increase the value of your home. Shutters are also a smart choice for light, energy and noise insulation.
Since the louvers operate by the tilt bar not cords, shutters are also extra safe for homes with small children. They look good, work smartly and fold away neatly opening any room.
- Fire resistant
- Excellent insulation
- Secret Gear System
- 100% solid wood
- No Warping, cracking or deforms
- Light weight
- 1000 Plascon colours
- Lead time 4 weeks
- Round or triangular up to 8 weeks
- Natural repulsion to insects due to high silica content
- 5 year warranty on product
- Polypropylene coating that results in a lovely smooth, yet durable finish.
- Treated against UV light, so it will not yellow or change colour due to exposure to the sun.
- Available with three different blade sizes: 63 mm, 89 mm, and 114 mm
- Unique framing system that controls the light and covers up any potential gaps with skewed openings
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor such as the patio, and won’t be affected by harsh elements.
Fold away: Their main appeal is their ability to fold away from an opening to give a completely unobstructed view.
Made to Stack: These shutters are made to stack against one another with a concertina effect. They can be stacked in either direction or the panels overlap so no light can come through.
Versatile Design: Bi-fold shutters are versatile and can be made to sit at either 90 degrees to the opening so that light and air are let through while still maintaining privacy, or they can be made to sit flat against the opening.
Hidden Shutter Tracks: Tracks are hidden by our own attractive fascia’s. Ring pulls are built into the shutters for easy opening and closing.
We can also supply flush bolts as an extra security feature, hinged shutters are the most popular type of shutters.
10 year warranty on the Aluminium Shutters.
5 Year warranty on the Hardwood and PVC Shutters.
Aluminium, Basswood, PVC